Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
11 years 4 months ago #38935 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Bought this as a Xmas gift for my boyfriend: Twilight Gem Cufflinks .
I didn't even realise they were discontinued until I searched for them just now!

Lucky boyfriend. ;) I assume you got them with the purple gems. I saw in one catalogue that they were pictured with drak blue gems.

Well I certainly hope these ones are purple - that what the picture showed. :dry:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38950 by firensia

black_magnolia wrote:

I didn't even realise they were discontinued until I searched for them just now!

Lucky boyfriend. ;) I assume you got them with the purple gems. I saw in one catalogue that they were pictured with drak blue gems.

Well I certainly hope these ones are purple - that what the picture showed. :dry:

Those are awesome cufflinks! I always admire them whenever I see them in the catalogue or online but I don't have any use for them. If it helps, every time I've seen pictures of the actual cufflinks for sale (taken by the seller not the stock photo), the gems have always been purple. I've never had a problem with Alchemy items being a different color than what was shown in the catalogue so hopefully, you won't either.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 4 months ago #38998 by Serafita
My last alchemy gothic purchase was Morticia necklace

It's one of my favourite alchemy gothic necklaces

:cheer:

An austere,two-tone symbol of torture and faith.

More
11 years 4 months ago #39000 by black_magnolia
Serafita wrote:

Lovely necklace, I have it too and wear it often. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 4 months ago #39006 by iHauntTheSepulchre
firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Those are awesome cufflinks! I always admire them whenever I see them in the catalogue or online but I don't have any use for them. If it helps, every time I've seen pictures of the actual cufflinks for sale (taken by the seller not the stock photo), the gems have always been purple. I've never had a problem with Alchemy items being a different color than what was shown in the catalogue so hopefully, you won't either.

Well it arrived a few days ago and yes, the gems are purple. He's off to China to see his family for Christmas, so I gave them to him early and he loved them! :kiss:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 4 months ago #39010 by Serafita
black_magnolia wrote:

Serafita wrote:

Lovely necklace, I have it too and wear it often. :)

Yes,it's a classic gothic necklace.

I must to unrecommend this online Petticoat fashion shop from Nederland which I had ordered there,my order arrived in two months and one item wasn't;later,they told me it was unavailable and they didn't refund the money,bad communication. :angry:

In opposite Land of legends dutch online store ,I recommended that due to its good communication and quick treatment.

:blush:

An austere,two-tone symbol of torture and faith.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds