Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
11 years 7 months ago #38542 by firensia
Hey, it's the thought that counts, not the price. :P Frankly, I'd be happy receiving any Alchemy item as a present.

You should see some of the horrible presents I've gotten over the years. :S Good thing there's a Salvation Army donation box around the corner from where I live. I feel better donating things I'd never use instead of binning them.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38556 by DarkFlights
Me too! Friends, lovely as they are, seem to think that I need clothes (because I wear jeans and t-shirts all the time, due to messy work!) and insist on buying \"fashionable\" items for me, which end up in the back of the wardrobe for a few months before being donated to the charity shop. My partner knows better, however, and occasionally buys me something really nice, like an Alchemy t-shirt. :) I'm going to have to replace my last remaining store-bought Alchemy tee soon, though, as it's faded and a bit tatty!

More
11 years 5 months ago #38689 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Technically I didn't buy it - my boyfriend did - it was his anniversary gift to me. :)
It's the Wolverine Moon pendant.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 5 months ago #38759 by black_magnolia
I got the Eschat Pinn pendant (discontinued), the Deadly Friendship and Federmaus rings.

I assume they misspelled the name of the later ring and it should read \"Fledermaus\" which would be the German word for a bat.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 5 months ago #38773 by Madam_Mim
I just got the Black Angel ring. :kiss:

More
11 years 5 months ago #38774 by iHauntTheSepulchre
So thanks to a lovely Spainsh website, I am now the proud owner of this: Libra . I'm so very happy that I've managed to add another discontinued piece to my small collection. :laugh:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds