Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38383 by black_magnolia
yay! Got the ring! and delivery was super fast too. :laugh:

In the mean time I also bought the Vampire Gaelic Plait bracelet and the Abramelin pendant (both discontinued). *crosses fingers* they get here - you never know with the post nowadays. :huh:

The pendant doesn't look very special on first glance, personally I didn't notice it had small clear crystals set around the pentacle until I saw a real life photo of the pendant some time ago.

edit: If we count the printed Alchemy catalogues as items too, then my collection has now passed the 100 mark... yikes... :blink:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38387 by firensia
Love the pendant! I love the detail, it's like a stylized pentagram. The crystals were actually the first thing that I noticed. :)

The bracelet is nice too although I'm not too fond of leather bracelets, the bat really adds a nice touch.

:ohmy: 100 Alchemy items is an amazing collection. I have nowhere near that number. I have less than 20 Alchemy pieces and that's including the printed yearly catalogue.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 8 months ago #38391 by black_magnolia
Yeah, that's the reason I love the pendant too! :) I don't know how I didn't notice the crystals earlier, but glad I'll get the pendant now...

I'm not a big fan of leather bracelets either, but I wanted something just less elegant and more punk-rock-casual (if you can describe it that way). :silly: You can supposedly remove the bat completely from the leather, as it's essentially just like a cufflink, so maybe I'll find a new use for the bat.

Yeah, the number is a bit shocking, but when you haul everything together it doesn't look like so much, at least I tell that to myself. :P And fortunately I didn't pay full RRP on all the stuff, maybe just 10 items were at full price, the rest on sale, or I had a discount code, gifts from friends, Alchemy raffle etc.

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38408 by iHauntTheSepulchre
That pendant is gorgeous! I think I'll have to track one down now...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 8 months ago #38417 by mihaela-v
I haven`t noticed this pendant so far but seeing it in this detailed photo i have to say it is GORGEOUS ! congrats! ;)

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #38540 by black_magnolia
I just ordered the Athelstan's Skullpot for myself. Quite the impulse buy, as I'm not a big fan of skulls, but it was almost 75%off on sale (I feel so blessed finding so many good deals on the internet :kiss: ) and with the possibility that it will be discontinued soon, I just didn't think more about it.

Also bought two Dragon’s Claw Shot Glasses as an early birthday gift for a friend. I admit, the price was quite the steal. :blush: Hope she'll like them. :)

And when it's up to birthday gifts, I also gave my Versus Doctrinus signed flag to a friend as a birthday gift. No real idea what he'll think about it, as I can't really judge what his style is (or did I manage to figure out a better gift to give), but I know he does like all this dark/alternative art, so I hope I didn't make a mistake.

Damn, I sound like such a cheap bitch when it comes to birthday gifts. :S
I didn't hang the flag up in my place as I just didn't see it work out with my home décor, and God knows I have already too many Alchemy posters & flags on my walls, so I thought someone else would appreciate it better... And regarding the shot glasses, two is better then one, right? :silly:

Good thing those two aren't going to see this post any time soon or ever. :woohoo:

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds