Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18127 by tusker
I just got my Wyverex Dragon Signet Ring from gothicbazaar.com

Have to say I love it! Going to get my gf The Hanging Cross Of Pressburg from there (its on special offer :) ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18151 by cemwerewolf
Eye of Astrontiel - both the ball and the stand. :) Also got to see a lot of the new items in person as my local shop owner put in one last order to Alchemy. Only 5 days left to shop before the doors close on my favorite store . . .

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18215 by scootiebee
I am so sorry, cem! I wish I had a favorite store here, but we don't even have a proper goth shop here. Just a lot of shopping around for random items here and there.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18227 by Daruma
None! I'm so sad about that...

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18420 by StephenG
funny story,I cheated (got it off eBay). and after i had won the bid, i headed out to add a little $$$ to my card_ long story short, I almost died paying for my OMEGA SKULL
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18426 by scootiebee
I think your long story might be a little too short, how did you almost die paying for it? Hit by a bus? Trapped in a nuclear blast radius? Attacked by chipmunks?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds