Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 5 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #5886 by anastasia13
We talked about what we have, but what did you just get or recent purchase of Alchemy Gothic?

I got the long retired Cardinal Syne (sin) ring....so pretty, red inlay band with three diamond stones

then the long retired Virgin Blood drop necklace....love it.

next stop....bracelet...looking forwart to a plaited one or maybe a fancy one...

I only spent 40 US dollar on my ring and necklace...a bargain...so glad some people find this stuff and want to sell it off. These aren't even used. I love my Speculum necklace...wear it and get so many compliments...

what did you guys get recently besides the winnings...congrats guys!!! good luck this month huh?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5889 by Highwayman
I got the Whitby Wyrm 3D lenticular poster it's fantastic.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5893 by Aftermidnight
Discounting my raffle prize when it arrives :blush:
My Order of Algoth pendant. I'm going to upload a photo as soon as my nose stops being red (I have a sniffly cold).

More
14 years 5 months ago #5900 by cemwerewolf
My most recent is the Agla ring. But I'm taking off to Edmonton, Alberta for a shopping excursion this weekend so perhaps there will be another new treasure soon . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #5908 by Morgana
The 2010 calendar, bought last weekend.

Cemwerewolf, there's a place called Anime Hypercubed that sells AG - www.animehypercubed.com/ . They have stores in Grand Prairie and Camrose... not sure if that's on your way or not, but thought I'd mention it.

Disclaimer: I have never bought from this company, so I have no idea what their customer service might be like.

More
14 years 5 months ago #5925 by janelle hell
Last night, I got an email from my favorite Ebay seller of AG jewelry, that the \"Reflections of Poe\" bracelet was now in stock. I'd been hoping that I'd be able to purchase it in time to make of it a Christmas present for a dear friend of mine who loves all things Poe. So...last night, at around 2am (I'm a chronic insomniac, lol), I bought the bracelet & it'll be on its way to me in the next couple of days. :lol:

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds