Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Gothic Calendar

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #38373 by black_magnolia
The 2013 calendar is already available for order.

What do you guys think of the Rune Faerie theme?

I like it better the the last calendar. There is just one artwork featured which I don't like, the others are really nice. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38374 by firensia
Yes, I saw it on Facebook earlier today and almost drooled. :laugh: It's gorgeous.

I've always had a thing for fairies. I even had an entire collection of porcelain fairies when I was a kid so it's no surprise that I love this artwork.

Though this year's calendar had a dragon theme, there were a couple pictures on the calendar that weren't of dragons. Now, in next year's calendar, there's a picture of a fairy with a dragon so it almost seems like that one should have been on the 2012 calendar instead. :)

I'm definitely going to buy this but I'll wait until I'm buying another Alchemy item if I'm ordering from my dealer. Or hopefully I can find it at an online bookstore. That would be even better.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 9 months ago #38379 by mihaela-v
This is absolutely gorgeous.I love the colours, the entire design is exquisite. I hope I can find the calendar in Romania.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38385 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I think it looks awesome! Having said that I did like this year's anyway...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds