Old Products

More
10 years 9 months ago #39354 by simon_xw
Replied by simon_xw on topic Re: Old Products
Ever seen, did not buy :(
Who have this?
Who knows where the sale?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #45672 by Alesandra19901
Replied by Alesandra19901 on topic Old Products
Greetings Looking for some retro Gothic sites, I have noticed that there are very few! compared to other styles. In the middle of that search I found an interesting site called Retrofuturismo I got it after a long search and I found it quite interesting. I hope you like the contribution!
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Alesandra19901.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45698 by sen0918
Replied by sen0918 on topic Old Products
I used to own the ring R40 the grim hood almost 20 years ago. But it was stolen by my neighbor...recently I remembered it. I started to look for it on various Internet platforms... and also looked for the one in my memory The old products of ALCHEMY GOTHIC in the 19th century. And started the journey of collecting... But I found that time is far away... How difficult it is to buy the old products in my mind... I want to ask someone I know which websites are selling old ALCHEMY products... I hope I can share... The ring I most want to find is R40.R65 Q - Necklace P189.P154... If anyone wants to sell it, welcome to I leave a message.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 1 month ago #45701 by paulag
Replied by paulag on topic Old Products
Love my Alchemy Gothic Elizabethan Ring !
Alchemy Gothic makes some of the best jewelry or used to. But seems they’ve discontinued majority of my favorites.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by paulag.

More
2 years 5 months ago #45759 by limda
Replied by limda on topic Re: Old Products
these were some pro level products for the time bygone.
i and currently looking for gothic thigh high boots by the way.

More
1 year 5 months ago #45796 by crym3333
Replied by crym3333 on topic Old Products
um so this is my first alchemy piece and i truly know nothing about it! if anyone has any tips to finding more like it or info on it id love to know :D
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds