Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Old Products

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #16609 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Old Products
Hmm. Maybe they could make it an idea to later re-release some of their old products as a different edition or something..

So there'd be original 'first edition' pieces, and then many years later on, 'second edition' pieces.

*Shrug*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #16960 by Jeremiah1
Replied by Jeremiah1 on topic Re:Old Products
I've got my eye on that Life Cartouche ring, which I plan on ordering either tomorrow or the next day...

More
13 years 10 months ago #20823 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Old Products
Noxae wrote:

Even though the set is too small for anything bigger than a 4 people dinner, and even though I just know that the knives won't cut well, I'd just love to get this one...

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...fly_Cutlery_Set.html

I love the cutlery sets, there are two other. I like the dragon one!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
13 years 10 months ago #20845 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Old Products
Argh..I saw a discontinued piece on eBay that looked fun to play with.

It was like a cross that folded into a box. I just didn't get online in time to bid for it.

More
13 years 10 months ago #20947 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Old Products
True, discover a \"old Alchemy treasure\" in a small jewelry store down (a bit like the opening scene of the movie Gremlins) is a magical moment!

But I understand that it never be said that this treasure would not have so very happy ...

I think the idea of reprinting of old products is not a bad idea.

(I buy regularly on the same T-shirt Alchemy since I am 13 years ...)

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21075 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Old Products
I regret to admit, but I saw much more spirit in old alchemy products. This new stuff... I don't know. Maybe I'm just too sentimental to the old stuff, but I'm really not into this new things. Old Alchemy had much more mysticism going around while newer products are just shinier and a bit more tacky. Of course not all of them, but enough to make it worth the mention.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds