Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Autumn 2012 - New Releases

More
11 years 7 months ago #38584 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Excellent. :) Just requested a copy.

Does anyone have any links to pictures of the new releases from the London Edge trade show?

Yup, here they are: catalogue.alchemygroup.com/tradecat/cat-pgs/cat_238_0.php ;)

Feast your eyes! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38588 by firensia
:ohmy:

So many great new items. The \"She Walks In Beauty\" and the \"Tears Of Grief\" necklaces are absolutely stunning. I also like the \"Betrothal\" Bracelet. The Betrothal ring has been on my wishlist for quite some time but last I checked, it was still out of stock at my Alchemy dealer. I'm hoping it'll be restocked soon.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 7 months ago #38589 by black_magnolia
I find both the bags quite appealing. Really like the shape of the Coup D'elegance bag as I was in fact looking for something similar... so tempting...
With the old Alchemy bags I was either put off with the shape, the design, the colour etc. so none really justified the price for me. But I think I'm going to get one of these in the not so far future. [pretty much depends on how much I make selling off some of my clothing]

Otherwise, the piece of jewellery that caught my eye the most is the Sovay Locket (I just love pearls so much that the gun doesn't bother me (generally not a fan of guns)), other jewellery favourites would be the Marie Antoinette necklace and earrings, and Libellestein necklace.

Just favourites in the sense I like the design, but I think I wouldn't buy them. Still a lot of older items I'd rather want, so I'm trying to behave and not go shopping crazy. :P

Gonna be a hard decision when I finally save up the money and have to decide if I'm going to hunt after some old discontinued glassware or get a bag for which I would in fact have more use. :woohoo:

btw. firensia, why don't you just e-mail your dealer and ask them when/if they will get it back in stock? I'm sure they would be delighted to order one for you when they place a new order with Alchemy.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38590 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I love the Kraken ear wrap! There are some lovely pieces in this release, but nothing that really screams out to me.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 7 months ago #38593 by cemwerewolf
I reallt like the Marie Antionette set esthetically, but there isn't really anything in this release that has me jumping up and down for joy. Oh well, plenty of older releases I want . . . :laugh:

More
11 years 7 months ago #38650 by Mystic Angel
Wow, I'm loving the Ingenieurial Elegance, Tears of Grief and Aqua Dragon. :blush:

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds