Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Autumn 2012 - New Releases

More
11 years 7 months ago #38660 by firensia
Did anyone receive the new catalogue yet? Any ideas on what jewellery items are discontinued now?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #38661 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Did anyone receive the new catalogue yet? Any ideas on what jewellery items are discontinued now?

They were supposedly sent out on September 12th (at least the first batch, so if anyone posted their address later, don't worry, you'll get your copy eventually).
I've heard some people already got their copy. I didn't, but I'm not in a hurry at all.

Regarding the discontinued jewellery items - the back catalogue has been updated so you can check them out here: www.alchemygothic.com/index.php?option=c...1977.html&Itemid=105

EDIT: the catalogue hasn't been completely updated yet... as far as I see, only the pendant section so far.
Some of the newest discontinuations are:

Pendants: Mircalla choker, The Angel's Chapel, Mask of Venom, Angel Heart, Cross Of Nails, The Secret Heart, Solomon's Key, Eschat Pin, Obsidian Mirror, Roseus Pentagram, Ghost Of Past Love, Icarus Ex Machina, Mirror Of The Soul, Love After Death Crystal, Venom, Hanging Cross Of Pressburg, Fall Of Byzantium, Caltrop Cross, Saint Terasa's Sacramental Vial, Empire Aeronautica, Venetian Cross Of Light.

Bracelets: Rosenstein's Scrapyard, Deadly Friendship, Vampretta, Sister Zhivka's Rosary, Anastasia, Mircalla

Rings: Wealth Talisman, Federmaus, Heaven and Hell Nimbus, Gorgon's Eye

Earrings: Midnight Ear Chain, A Fairy's Dream, Sanguine Torpor, Batreis.

NOTE: I'm not sure any more if some of these were already discontinued last season (mostly speaking about pendants), but if you can't find them in the Back Catalogue and they are here on my list, then they most probably will be/are discontinued; and I stress the probably, so don't take my word for it that it's 100% sure till you see the item in the Back Catalogue.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #38670 by firensia
Received my catalogue today. The artwork is absolutely beautiful.

The jewellery discontinuations this year don't really bother me too much. I was mainly worried about them discontinuing the Queen Of The Night necklace which is my favourite Alchemy piece and has been on my wishlist for quite some time. Luckily, it's still around so I'll be sure to get my hands on that in the next few months. :)

I do obviously miss the decor and clothing items but all in all, there's still lots of beautiful items available. Funny how when I saw the new releases online they didn't really catch my eye too much but in the catalogue, they look absolutely stunning.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by firensia.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38677 by iHauntTheSepulchre
My catalogue arrived today! I was quite pleasantly surprised. ^^ As always, the arkwork was amazing and I honestly wish I had more money because seeing those items in the catalogue, as opposed to online was so much more convincing. Not to mention the fact that having people modelling certain items was a good way to gauge the scale of some of the pendants.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 7 months ago #38679 by black_magnolia
I got my catalogue a couple of days ago, but just found out today as my mom forgot to tell me that it arrived. Can't wait to see it. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38687 by mihaela-v
It`s nice to see people actually modelling the products. I think it would be great if they would do that on more of the products, especially the necklaces.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds