Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Discontinuations 2012

More
11 years 8 months ago #38535 by iHauntTheSepulchre
So many beautiful items, so little money. This does not bode well for me...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38545 by knifebnightmare
Rats, the same with everyone, I've had my eye on so many of those soon to be discontinued products. :( I wonder if there will ever be a reboot of those types of products in the future :unsure: Fingers crossed.

More
11 years 7 months ago #38553 by iHauntTheSepulchre
knifebnightmare wrote:

Rats, the same with everyone, I've had my eye on so many of those soon to be discontinued products. :( I wonder if there will ever be a reboot of those types of products in the future :unsure: Fingers crossed.

I certainly hope so too.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 7 months ago #38555 by DarkFlights
Maybe they'll release them in the future as one-offs or collectables? Such a shame! :(

More
11 years 5 months ago #38838 by StephenG
Glad I found this posting; I've been tempted ever since I got the 35th anniversary catalogue to grab my soap box and rant wildly in lament o'er some of the dear items lost.

:(

I think the most surprising AND DISAPPOINTING loss to me is the T-shirts!

:angry:

-First item I found that got me into Alchemy Gothic in the first place was a t shirt (either OR PHILOSOPHY or VIGIL of the ACOLYTE)

They truly are wearable art and I always got compliments;regardless of the genre of person I was wearing it around...

I understand times change,and things evolve; I just feel dumbfounded to know there may never be another AG shirt to wear.

More
11 years 5 months ago #38839 by black_magnolia
Don't worry Stephen, they still do Alchemy t-shirts. Even the ones they did up till now which were included in the catalogue were done by a partner company, ergo they weren't produced/printed by Alchemy itself.

You still have Alchemy England Apparel: www.maestrosvault.com/alchemy-england/catalog/

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds