Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Discontinuations 2012

More
11 years 5 months ago #38841 by StephenG
black_magnolia wrote:

Don't worry Stephen, they still do Alchemy t-shirts. Even the ones they did up till now which were included in the catalogue were done by a partner company, ergo they weren't produced/printed by Alchemy itself.

You still have Alchemy England Apparel: www.maestrosvault.com/alchemy-england/catalog/

:cheer:
PUNO HVALA as always, Ms. Magnolia.

part of my problem could simply be my narrow-mindedness; when I want Alchemy Gothic t-shirts, I go to the same Alchemy gothic rep. company that I've gone to for almost 2 decades now...

But thank you for the tip (I saved their website this time)
:cheer:

besides, my biggest problem,literally,is me...
being less active has taken its toll and now I need 2XL shirts-which AG has never printed to my knowledge...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #38843 by black_magnolia
Nema na čemu, Stephen. ;)

Maybe one of the other licensees does make them in a bigger size.

As as said, apparel is made under licence, so you can also check out the list of companies who do that with Alchemy here: www.alchemylicensing.com/licensing/index...ype/t-shirtsapparel/

Basically, you just need to find a new retailer who stocks Alchemy t-shirts. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds