Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1138 by Morgana
I would love to see Alchemy Gothic parasols. I burn very badly, and have to either seek shade outdoors, or else just stay inside when it's really sunny and hot.

I don't know if the prints could be on the outside, or if they'd fade too badly in the sun. But maybe the print could be on the underside of the parasol, so that it would be visible to the user, and to anyone close by.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1148 by CorpseQueen
I'd love some oldfashioned parasoles, been looking at some online. Not umbrellas, mind you, but made of wool or some other fabric... something that's designed to keep out the sun, not the rain. And some Alchemy-art isn't necessery on them all (may just look weird when it's round and not flat) but on the inside if so, because the sun would burn it away in an instant.

Sounds like a real good plan. Too good. Why the heck didn't I think of that? Well, why haven't Alchemy thought of it yet? :cheer:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #1151 by morphea3107
great idea...:D...

More
14 years 7 months ago #1183 by knumpcy
Brilliant idea!:)

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #1188 by cemwerewolf
Fabulous idea!

Anyone want to add another adjective?

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1190 by nocturnal-pet
Even though I don't use parasoles, this one (if made) might actually tempt me to start using them.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds