Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Metal Wear

More
12 years 3 months ago #37320 by black_magnolia
black_magnolia wrote:

StephenG wrote:

Looking forward to see what all comes from the revisited line.

--anyone happen to know if it will be an online only type of debut, or will they be sending us flyers & adverts for the new styles?

You got to send your address details to cataloguerequests@alchemygroup​.com and you will get a free catalogue. :) As I've heard, they just arrived fresh out of the press. ;)

DaTenshi, I know you are new here, but that doesn't mean you can't read, right? I wrote how you can get a catalogue on the second page of this thread, quoted it here for convenience sake.
For the future, I recommend reading the previous posts of a thread before you post yourself, or use the search engine of the forum, ok?

btw. you may put \"complete catalogue set\" into the subject line of your mail, then you will also receive the Alchemy Gothic, UL13/UL17 and Empire catalogues in addition to the Metal Wear one.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #37327 by DarkHill
Replied by DarkHill on topic Re: Alchemy Metal Wear
Oops, my credit card'll burn... ><

Edit :

I had a problem sending the e-mail, hope it will arrive !

Listen Metal
Be Alchemist
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by DarkHill.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37329 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Alchemy Metal Wear
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I just received my Alchemy Metal Wear catalogue! :ohmy: That was amazingly fast!

wow! :ohmy: That is really fast, especially considering you're down in Australia!

Did anyone in Europe get their copy yet? No catalogue in this corner of the Earth, at least not yet. :woohoo:

Agreed. That was extremely fast! I haven't received anything yet either.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #37336 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I just received my Alchemy Metal Wear catalogue! :ohmy: That was amazingly fast!

wow! :ohmy: That is really fast, especially considering you're down in Australia!

Did anyone in Europe get their copy yet? No catalogue in this corner of the Earth, at least not yet. :woohoo:

I was quite surprised when I recieved it. Not to mention the fact it came via Germany!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 3 months ago #37340 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Metal Wear
Hah! I forgot to mention I guess - My MetalWear catalogue came through literally the day university started for me, so that would've been the 9th of Jan. :silly: Speedy this time for sure!

More
12 years 3 months ago #37374 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Alchemy Metal Wear
Received my catalogue today. Thanks Alchemy! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds