Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Metal Wear

More
12 years 4 months ago #36932 by black_magnolia
If the admin asks - my account was hacked and I so didn't link this to you guys... nah, wasn't me! I wasn't even here! :whistle:

*cough*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #36942 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy Metal Wear
black_magnolia wrote:

If the admin asks - my account was hacked and I so didn't link this to you guys... nah, wasn't me! I wasn't even here! :whistle:

*cough*

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #36948 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Alchemy Metal Wear
Black_magnolia wrote:

*cough*

******************************************************************************************************
StephenG wrote:
NIIIIIIIICE
:)

pity about your account being hacked.
We MUST find the guilty party!
:P

I will keep my fingers crossed they will make a resin staue/skull dressed in full Arthurian regala
:cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by StephenG.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36965 by black_magnolia
Looks like Christmas came early for all who were eager to see the new Metal Wear collection. :whistle:

I already saw some sellers have the items available for pre-order, and judging by the prices, it won't be such a blow to the bank account. ;)

Most items are somewhere in the 15 GBP range (talking about RRP, some sellers have them pricier, some cheaper), the buckles and bracelets are the most expensive items in overview. [btw. speaking about prices - I'm not taking in account the old known designs which were released earlier under the Alchemy Gothic line and are now also incorporated into this line]

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36989 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Alchemy Metal Wear
black_magnolia wrote:

Looks like Christmas came early for all who were eager to see the new Metal Wear collection. :whistle:

I already saw some sellers have the items available for pre-order, and judging by the prices, it won't be such a blow to the bank account. ;)

Most items are somewhere in the 15 GBP range (talking about RRP, some sellers have them pricier, some cheaper), the buckles and bracelets are the most expensive items in overview. [btw. speaking about prices - I'm not taking in account the old known designs which were released earlier under the Alchemy Gothic line and are now also incorporated into this line]

Well, that's really good news. I know how I'll be spending the money I got for Christmas! :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #37021 by black_magnolia
For those who can't wait till the postman delivers their Metal Wear catalogue, have a peek here:
glittergoth.co.uk/AlchemyCatalogue/mw01.html

The interesting thing I've noticed is that the new rings go up to a size Z1 (which is like a US 13.5/ EU 28/ German 2.3/ Japanese 27), but the smallest size they start with is a Q.

Oh, and the items are modelled by some famous musicians. ;)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds