Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

has anyone ordered from \"The Closet\"?

More
12 years 4 months ago #36650 by firensia
Morgana wrote:

OK, I think this might be sorted now...

I called the US office yesterday afternoon, and the person I spoke to said they had needed some more info from me. The order has now been placed, and the charge is appearing on my credit card, so hopefully it's all good now. She said it would be 7-14 business days for shipping (with the cheap option), so they should still be here before Christmas.

Maybe the process is easier if you pay online... but I'm still skeptical of that, no matter who the retailer is.

That's good that every thing is sorted out now. I always use Paypal when paying online so my credit card info is never actually given to the sellers when I pay. It's much safer that way.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36652 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Morgana wrote:

OK, I think this might be sorted now...

I called the US office yesterday afternoon, and the person I spoke to said they had needed some more info from me. The order has now been placed, and the charge is appearing on my credit card, so hopefully it's all good now. She said it would be 7-14 business days for shipping (with the cheap option), so they should still be here before Christmas.

Maybe the process is easier if you pay online... but I'm still skeptical of that, no matter who the retailer is.

That's good that every thing is sorted out now. I always use Paypal when paying online so my credit card info is never actually given to the sellers when I pay. It's much safer that way.

Yup, good to hear it's sorted out. :)

Paypal is quite safe, but not all sellers accept it as payment. I also read on a few forums about some bad experience with Paypal people who got hacked had - it took them ages to get a refund or they didn't get one at all. So much about the talk of security. Sadly, there is always a risk with such digital payments.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36788 by Morgana
Success!

My order arrived this morning... the cardboard box was quite banged up, but the items themselves are fine. They said it would take 7 to 14 business days to arrive, and it took 10, so that's not bad at all.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36791 by firensia
Yay! Finally, you got it. :) 10 business days from the US is sort of slow, I find. Anything I order these days usually comes within a week. Still, glad everything arrived safely.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 4 months ago #36820 by Morgana
firensia wrote:

Yay! Finally, you got it. :) 10 business days from the US is sort of slow, I find. Anything I order these days usually comes within a week. Still, glad everything arrived safely.

I could have paid more, and had it within a week. But since there was still time before Christmas, I went with the cheaper option... which was still a bit pricey, but worth it for something you simply can't buy locally.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds