Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

has anyone ordered from \"The Closet\"?

More
12 years 5 months ago #36539 by Morgana
Has anyone ordered directly from Alchemy's official store? www.closetalchemy.com/

I called on November 4 to order a couple of items, which were in stock. They said it would be shipped within a couple of days, but they haven't arrived, and the charge hasn't even appeared on my credit card yet. I've emailed a couple of times to follow up as well, but haven't heard anything back.

I was just wondering if anyone else has ordered from there, and if so, what your experience was?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36549 by firensia
Have you tried calling them? There is a contact number listed on the site. Might be easier than having to wait for an e-mail response. :) On the site, it says that available items usually ship within 1-2 weeks so maybe they are just late in shipping and also, they don't charge for items until they are dispatched so that's why your card hasn't been charged. I would still call to inquire though.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36553 by Morgana
I called to place the original order, and the rep was really helpful. Which is why I'm surprised that it seems to have stalled now. I may call again if I don't get an email reply in the next day or so... kinda difficult to find a good time, with my work hours and the time zone difference to take into account, but it may be the best option.

This is why I hate online/phone shopping...

More
12 years 5 months ago #36579 by firensia
So did you ever find out what happened to your order?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36588 by Morgana
Not yet, but thanks for asking.

I called the UK again yesterday, and was told that it had been passed to their US office, which I suppose makse sense, geographically. But of course they were closed for Thanksgiving yesterday. The UK rep was really helpful though, and he gave me a phone number and email address for the US office.

I sent an email explaining the situation, and asking for a reply. I haven't heard anything yet, but I think most people in the US take today off as well if they possibly can. If I don't hear by Monday afternoon, I'll call and see what's up...

More
12 years 4 months ago #36640 by Morgana
OK, I think this might be sorted now...

I called the US office yesterday afternoon, and the person I spoke to said they had needed some more info from me. The order has now been placed, and the charge is appearing on my credit card, so hopefully it's all good now. She said it would be 7-14 business days for shipping (with the cheap option), so they should still be here before Christmas.

Maybe the process is easier if you pay online... but I'm still skeptical of that, no matter who the retailer is.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds