Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Autumn 2011 New Releases

More
12 years 5 months ago #36621 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Autumn 2011 New Releases
black_magnolia wrote:

agjoe wrote:

The reason behind this is that the Glass we used for the Sapphirine Grail is no longer available, because of this the item was pulled from the current catalgoue. However being such a popular piece we decided to find another was of using the base of the Sapphirine Grail, hance the 'new' Celt's Grail :)

oh, ok. :) I think it's even better when a goblet is completely made from pewter; it's just more practical.

I'm still annoyed with my Bats in the Belfry goblet as it came completely dismantled in the post and the bat-parts around the glass won't stand properly against the glass (not the best explanation, but oh well). :S and I don't dare use glue to glue them in place... :huh:

Dismantled?! What a joke.. :S

And yeah, agreed - All pewter is far more practical anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36635 by agjoe
Replied by agjoe on topic Re: Autumn 2011 New Releases
There's lifetime guarantee for all AG products so Laura if you could email me an image of the goblet, I'd be happy to arrange a repair/replacement for you.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36636 by black_magnolia
agjoe wrote:

There's lifetime guarantee for all AG products so Laura if you could email me an image of the goblet, I'd be happy to arrange a repair/replacement for you.

Thanks Matt! :) I'll email you the pics the moment I get home for the weekend (the goblet is currently 290km away from me).

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36637 by agjoe
No Problem :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #36638 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Autumn 2011 New Releases
Do you know how long it takes for repairs/replacements to take place?

=/ I sent my item in almost two weeks ago now and not had anything back or heard anything back..

More
12 years 4 months ago #36709 by agjoe
Envy wrote:

Do you know how long it takes for repairs/replacements to take place?

=/ I sent my item in almost two weeks ago now and not had anything back or heard anything back..

It really depends on what it is that you have returned, there can be a number of factors. If you have still not heard anything, drop me a private message with your details and I'll check up whats happening :)

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds