Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How did you discover Alchemy Gothic?

More
12 years 11 months ago #33048 by black_magnolia
agjoe wrote:

No real need to merge a thread with another one over a year old. Plus I wanted to highlight the poll as it's a lot easier for us to evaluate this way!

Yes, I thought about that too. :silly: I looked through the old thread; with the exception of like 3 people (who found Alchemy through the internet), all the rest have found Alchemy purchasing an Alchemy product (mostly a poster or the calendar) from a dealer. :woohoo:

I'm really curious how the results will look on the facebook poll after some time; now it looks like the internet is in the lead. :silly:

I assume the majority here on the forum have a facebook account and will vote there, so any answers here could be regarded as doubles, right?

I'm looking at the answers here somehow as a kind of control group, like the kind you have during an experiment. Taking in account the answers here, which are like 90% for dealers, the facebook poll should come out the same. Having in mind that the old answers are a year and more old, there must have been a change during that time. I'd say AG's marketing department was pretty successful in utilizing the internet for AG's needs. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33219 by Morgana
I'm not on Facebook, so I'll put my answer here.

I bought a fabric flag of The Light of Chaldea several years ago (1994, I think). I had no idea what Alchemy Gothic was at the time, I just liked the design. Then I saw a calendar for 2004 which had the same design on it, so I bought that, and discovered the website from there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds