Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Receive the new UL13 catalogue Free of charge!

More
12 years 9 months ago #34333 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Bumping the topic to say I recieved my catalogue today! I wasn't much of a fan of UL13/UL17 but I must confess that has changed there are quite a few nice pieces in there (and definately some great gift ideas for my friends' birthdays!) Great stuff. :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34338 by Morgana
I haven't received mine yet. I'm blaming our national postal service, Canada Post, who were on strike for a month or so earlier this summer. They're back to work, but I don't think they've cleared the backlog yet, as there are one or two other things that we're waiting for.

Glad to know the catalogues have been sent out though. Fingers crossed that mine turns up soon...

More
12 years 9 months ago #34343 by firensia
Morgana wrote:

I haven't received mine yet. I'm blaming our national postal service, Canada Post, who were on strike for a month or so earlier this summer. They're back to work, but I don't think they've cleared the backlog yet, as there are one or two other things that we're waiting for.

Glad to know the catalogues have been sent out though. Fingers crossed that mine turns up soon...

I had the same problem. I had ordered a bunch of stuff online and it took me ages to receive it because of the strike. However, I received all of the outstanding mail last week so I do think they've mostly cleared the backlog. Haven't received my catalogue yet though. Hopefully, I'll get it sometime this week. Mail from England usually gets here quick.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 9 months ago #34522 by firensia
Received my catalogue today! I was pleasantly surprised to find that it also included the new releases from the Alchemy 1977 collection. Some really beautiful pieces there. Will definitely have to buy a couple. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #34838 by Morgana
I got mine a couple of weeks ago as well. There are a few things that I'd like to get, although this one seems more slanted towards guy's stuff. My husband liked quite a few of the items as well, so maybe we'll splurge together sometime...

Thanks Alchemy, for the free catalogue!

More
12 years 8 months ago #34840 by firensia
Morgana wrote:

I got mine a couple of weeks ago as well. There are a few things that I'd like to get, although this one seems more slanted towards guy's stuff. My husband liked quite a few of the items as well, so maybe we'll splurge together sometime...

Thanks Alchemy, for the free catalogue!

I agree. There's not too many girls' stuff although UL17 has some but that's just not my style. I'm not entirely fond of anything with skulls or hearts. I bought the La Nuit pendant from the Alchemy 1977 range and I am probably going to get the Dark Engagement ring. I'm more excited for the new AG catalogue that's going to be released next month. :)

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds