Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How do you change the time....

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #32046 by preston1
I have a Cruella Gothic Skulls Bones Red Ruby Wrist Watch but i dont know how to change the time... little help anyone please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #32047 by black_magnolia
Good question! I have a Cryptiana wristwatch and I was asking myself the same when I got it. :silly:
When I was changing the battery on my Nevermore Fob watch I showed the Cryptiana to the watchmaker and he said it won't be a problem changing the battery or the time, just have to bring it him.
Yeah, a bit annoying, but you just have to see a watchmaker who will open the clock and change the time.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33620 by black_magnolia
black_magnolia wrote:

Good question! I have a Cryptiana wristwatch and I was asking myself the same when I got it. :silly:
When I was changing the battery on my Nevermore Fob watch I showed the Cryptiana to the watchmaker and he said it won't be a problem changing the battery or the time, just have to bring it him.
Yeah, a bit annoying, but you just have to see a watchmaker who will open the clock and change the time.

Ah. I was too lazy bringing my watch to the watchmaker so I changed it myself. :S

Ok, so looks like that you just have to pop out the clock from the rest of the watch. I used a knife and with some patience you can pop the clock part out, change the time and then you just have to carefully put it back in place. I had quite a hard time prying the clock-part out, mostly becasue I was afraid to scratch everything up, but I made it. :woohoo:

I feel kinda dumb becasue I didn't do that earlier... :blush: :whistle:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33623 by Envy
:woohoo: Brave! I wouldn't dare pop parts out of an AG item I owned..Even now I haven't dared to alter my bracelet still, because I've read things about pewter cracking under heat when you bend it (and yes, not had time to visit someone to see what they can do regarding resizing as of yet)..

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds