Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

AG Licensed Products

More
12 years 10 months ago #33619 by black_magnolia
Looks like the www.alchemylicensing.com site got a redesign. :)

Quite an improvement to the previous site layout and design. Worth to take a look around. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35814 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: AG Licensed Products
I just bought me some of the lenses Alchemy Gothic and UL13 Alchemy has designed, I need them for Halloween :evil: - I bought Vampire Moon and Bloodshot - they are just super cool. :kiss:

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35817 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: AG Licensed Products
Madam_Mim wrote:

I just bought me some of the lenses Alchemy Gothic and UL13 Alchemy has designed, I need them for Halloween :evil: - I bought Vampire Moon and Bloodshot - they are just super cool. :kiss:

Hah coincidental!

My parents came to visit me yesterda and drop off my stuff - One thing they left with me was my Alchemy catalogue (FINALLY!)!

A whole bunch of leaflets etc. were inside so I did end up thinking about some lenses for Halloween too. :P I'm stuck between buying blackouts, whiteouts or red lenses..

The Vampire Moon ones do look nice..
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds