Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

AG Licensed Products

More
13 years 1 month ago #31526 by black_magnolia
Figured we could use a thread to share where we found some Alchemy licensed item or some item that claims to be Alchemy.

Here are the few licensed items that you can find over the main site here:
www.alchemygothic.com/index.php/official...censed-products.html

More about current licensees: www.alchemylicensing.com/index.php?option=com_sobi2&Itemid=54

I saw this site selling AG contact lenses and I was pretty curious about those.
Don't see any ag licensees on the official licensing site that produce Alchemy contact lenses, but because I saw the link on the Alchemy facebook page I assume they could be officially licensed becasue the admin didn't flag the link that it was something pirated...
What do you think about the contact lenses?

Obviously we can also discuss any other licensed products. ;)

I've also seen some piercings on ebay that obviously use an AG design (saw the 'Andgel of Dore' and 'Anguis Aeternus' designs being used), but in the description it wasn't stated that the design was Alchemy...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31529 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: AG Licensed Products
:P I love those Nevermore lenses..Argh. I want.

Reminds me of those shots in movies where a predator is watching prey.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #31547 by StephenG
:(
This one's gonna come off a bit mean, but as you read you'll see why;

I would LOVE Alchemy to make/take a more forceful role when it comes to liscened products...

It took me almost 2 years (3 if you count the time i was out of commission) just to make e-mail CONTACT with one company in Japan that made figurines (and for the record, it wasn't me that made contact, it was Mr. Kayson at Alchemy Gothic that got their attention for me-thank you again,sir)
Unfortunately, they only sell in bulk;so they found me a company in California that they thought i could do business with- - - - Have been waiting since November 2010 for a definite yes or no- leaning toward a yes (i think & hope),but still no definite answer...hoping for one by the end of this month...

My point is this:
IF Alchemy Gothic would be involved with these liscened products (YES, to the point of selling the products themselves through the website/catalog )I believe more people would be aware they exist and would purchase them. I know for a fact more purchases would be made if the customer didn't have to jump through hoops trying to get a piece << F.Y.I.-The company in Japan & the one in California have already BOTH told me they couldn't sell to me because I'm not making a bulk purchase>>
{I'm sorry, every personality does not get their own figurine :silly: }
my only salvation has been that my CA guy has a friend that's opening a shop and SHOULD (fingers crossed ) be up & running later this month...

So please,powers that be at Alchemy Gothic, start selling your outsourced liscened products along with your official products. If not for the money, do it for us loyalists

Below, for those of you not yet familiar are some of the pieces that get made, yes, there are MANY more,including dragons & fairies; these just happened to be the top 5 that I would buy if the process was not so arduous & exhausting...so please ALCHEMY GOTHIC higher ups, please consider selling the products you let other companies make for you(especially my BLACK BARON)

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Stephen Goss
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by StephenG. Reason: ...HOPING SOMEONE WILL READ THIS...

More
13 years 1 month ago #31567 by Envy
Ohh! I love that Chemical Wedding piece...I'd pay for that, definately..

More
13 years 1 month ago #31683 by black_magnolia
Ah... When I see these I want to have a motorbike myself. :P

Check out these cool AG motorbike tank pads: www.capricorn1.co.uk/Results1b.asp?OrigC...=92&NewCat=95&Tier=2

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31697 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Ah... When I see these I want to have a motorbike myself. :P

Check out these cool AG motorbike tank pads: www.capricorn1.co.uk/Results1b.asp?OrigC...=92&NewCat=95&Tier=2

Wow! Me too. :P

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds