Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy Empire Steampunk Collection

More
13 years 2 months ago #31010 by black_magnolia
Alchemy will be releasing a special separate catalogue for this collection this month (that will be the first time they do that), so you should keep an eye on this link: www.alchemygothic.com/empire

Don't see a reason why we shouldn't have a thread for this special collection, so...

I'm not that big of a steampunk fan, but I must confess that the collection is getting better and better. Those moving parts are starting to get to me too, so probably I'll be getting something from this range soon... who knows... ;)

From the new releases, i.e. just the stempunk items, my favourite is the 'Infernal Chaos Heart' medal. :kiss:
I love the idea and execution of the Steamhammer pendant, but I wouldn't wear it myself, doesn't suit my style. Love how they made 3 sizes of buttons, becasue I can see how you can combine them together on cloths to make it look like some mechanism... :silly:

Share your thoughts, don't be shy. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #31011 by Madam_Mim
black_magnolia wrote:

Alchemy will be releasing a special separate catalogue for this collection this month (that will be the first time they do that), so you should keep an eye on this link: www.alchemygothic.com/empire

Don't see a reason why we shouldn't have a thread for this special collection, so...

I'm not that big of a steampunk fan, but I must confess that the collection is getting better and better. Those moving parts are starting to get to me too, so probably I'll be getting something from this range soon... who knows... ;)

From the new releases, i.e. just the stempunk items, my favourite is the 'Infernal Chaos Heart' medal. :kiss:
I love the idea and execution of the Steamhammer pendant, but I wouldn't wear it myself, doesn't suit my style. Love how they made 3 sizes of buttons, becasue I can see how you can combine them together on cloths to make it look like some mechanism... :silly:

Share your thoughts, don't be shy. ;)

I can only agree with you - there are some really fine things in the new Steampunk collection, both the buttons, the new version of Thor's hammer (Mjollnir of the modern age), the walking cane and the hair stick :kiss:

More
13 years 2 months ago #31012 by Envy
:P Ordinarily, the steampunk style isn't for me. I prefer a doll-ish look..But I really don't mind having a steampunk outfit or two. ^.^ I'm trying to build one up now..I have a steampunk dress but that's about it, so I'm looking for little bits and pieces..

I do absolutely adore moving parts on Alchemy items though, as I mentioned before. :woohoo: It's like jewellery and a new toy all in one.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36797 by henna
Are there moving parts in Steamhammer pendant? Just bought one and now I´m wondering how to move the compass part of the hammer.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36798 by black_magnolia
henna wrote:

Are there moving parts in Steamhammer pendant? Just bought one and now I´m wondering how to move the compass part of the hammer.

Sorry, the Steamhammer doesn't have any moving parts.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36812 by Envy
..Not really sure what I can wear with my Icarus pendant..

I'm wondering whether it justifies buying a pair of steampunk heels. :side:

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds