Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

LondonEdge Trade Show

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #30431 by black_magnolia
I assume a lot of people are already curious about this trade show that has been mentioned all around the forum because of Alchemy's new release, so I figured a thread for it would be a good idea. :)

\"Londonedge is the first, biggest and best show of its kind in the world. It caters to a group of some of the most creative, exciting 'niches' in fashion, accessories and giftware. Collectively this results in an amazing presentation of merchandise unlike anything seen anywhere else in the world.

Broadly speaking this is an exhibition for the 'alternative markets' but within this broad description are many other categories. Each category has relevance and movements within the show and include movements such as punk, rock, tattoo, underground, cyber, techno, glam rock, steampunk, heavy metal, rockabilly, industrial, festival ethnic, gothic and biker. These are not just trends but are lifestyle choices and include almost everything required for everyday life such as fashion, footwear, jewellery, furniture, make-up, hair products, giftware and so on.\"

Here is the link, so you can check out more about the exhibitors and other details:
www.londonedge.com

These are trade exhibitions so members of the public are not admitted.

If there is anybody on the site that has been there in the past years or is going this time round, don't be shy to let us not-so-fortunate-people know your impressions of the show. :)

Just to write it up again also here. Alchemy releases their new range on this trade show. One release in February and one release in September.

The upcoming trade show is now from February 6th to 8th 2011.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #30446 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: LondonEdge Trade Show
black_magnolia wrote:

If there is anybody on the site that has been there in the past years or is going this time round, don't be shy to let us not-so-fortunate-people know your impressions of the show. :)

Just to write it up again also here. Alchemy releases their new range on this trade show. One release in February and one release in August.

The upcoming trade show is now from February 6th to 8th 2011.


I have been there for the last three shows and I also going to the show this time. ;)

It is clearly the best of its kind and I'm always excited to see Alchemy's new releases :kiss:
So we spend much time on their stand :laugh:

P.S. It's in September and not in August, at londonEdge Trade Show, Alchemy release their \"Autumn Collection\"
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Madam_Mim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #30449 by black_magnolia
Madam_Mim wrote:

P.S. It's in September and not in August, at londonEdge Trade Show, Alchemy release their \"Autumn Collection\"


Yeah, I know it's the Autumn release, but the last show was in August if I remember correctly. :silly:
I'll change it.

Can you tell us any other exibitor that caught your eye on the show?
I've browsed some websites of the other exhibitors and there are really a lot of great stuff you can find there! :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #30472 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: LondonEdge Trade Show
black_magnolia wrote:

I've browsed some websites of the other exhibitors and there are really a lot of great stuff you can find there! :woohoo:


Any links to share in particular, by any chance? :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #30526 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I've browsed some websites of the other exhibitors and there are really a lot of great stuff you can find there! :woohoo:


Any links to share in particular, by any chance? :P


Hard to choose... Here is one: www.octaviovera.com/metropolis/octavio-vera-index.html

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #30528 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: LondonEdge Trade Show
black_magnolia wrote:

Hard to choose... Here is one: www.octaviovera.com/metropolis/octavio-vera-index.html


:ohmy: Wow. I am in complete awe. Are shoes all that they produce/sell? Or is it all that they sell online? There's tons of stunning steampunk pictures on the home page, but I haven't found any of the clothing pieces on sale on that site. :( Just wondering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.