Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Spring 2011 New Releases

More
13 years 2 months ago #30387 by agjoe
Replied by agjoe on topic Re: Spring 2011 New Releases
Envy wrote:

Right. I've scoured the pages now (what better way to waste time now that my exams are over? :P)..

From the looks of it - Proobably cog-shaped buttons..But could also be painting by numbers..tricorn/unusual hats..slippers..

Can't remember the rest (I got 404d and lost my page)..But it seems to be 10 pages of cog-button talk to me. :woohoo:

I half hope it isn't a new parasol - My partner bought me a pretty lace one for Christmas. I'd be told off if I spent money on another one so soon.

Loving the detective work :lol:

You'll just have to wait and see...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30388 by black_magnolia
agjoe wrote:

The idea was actually something our sales manager thought up when we were having a meeting a few months back when looking at ideas for new products.

I did mention at the time it was also suggested on here which I suppose was confirmation that it was worth going with the idea. So a bit of both really.

Ah, reading this makes me shift my guess more into the favour of parasols. *grins*

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30389 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Spring 2011 New Releases
agjoe wrote:

The idea was actually something our sales manager thought up when we were having a meeting a few months back when looking at ideas for new products.

I did mention at the time it was also suggested on here which I suppose was confirmation that it was worth going with the idea. So a bit of both really.

Ohh that changes my mind now..I was almost certain it was buttons..But I don't think steampunk buttons come under the ordinary thought processes of 'let's make something new to sell'..

Wah..Curiosity! Darn it..I wasn't *that much* on the edge of my seat for the new releases until clues were given..

I reckon..Maybe parasols or hats now. Hope it's not parasols..I wouldn't be able to choose which to carry and I'd look silly carrying two around.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30391 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Ohh that changes my mind now..I was almost certain it was buttons..But I don't think steampunk buttons come under the ordinary thought processes of 'let's make something new to sell'..

Wah..Curiosity! Darn it..I wasn't *that much* on the edge of my seat for the new releases until clues were given..

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Buttons wouldn't need so much consideration because AG already has buttons in their range and steampunk is now in trend so it would really be natural to expand the range also to buttons...

Damn it, in the end it may be something totally different that wasn't mentioned so often in the thread...

Have I already said that the admin is being mean? :woohoo: :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30392 by Kuroboshi
Meh, if I'm correct, he's not that mean.

The only thing he's hinted to in the past 10 pages of the \"I would like Alchemy to make\" thread is something you yourself suggested Magnolia. Vases.

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...ml?limit=6&start=258

He directly quoted yourself and responded with a string of faces.

To make sure, I checked pages 41-51, that is within his range of 10 pages. That is his only post.

Therefore, we can assume that vases are the most likely candidate.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30394 by agjoe
Replied by agjoe on topic Re: Spring 2011 New Releases
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Buttons wouldn't need so much consideration because AG already has buttons in their range and steampunk is now in trend so it would really be natural to expand the range also to buttons...

Damn it, in the end it may be something totally different that wasn't mentioned so often in the thread...

Have I already said that the admin is being mean? :woohoo: :P

He-he

Honest i'm not enjoying it ;)

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds