Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Where to buy section on alchemygothic.com

More
13 years 4 months ago #28892 by AbiK
This is a great addition - and it's brilliant to see so many stores on there. One thing it would be good to see, both for store owners and people looking, is the comments of those who vote. I know as a site owner I want to know as much as possible to know we're being done right and wrong and address any issues customers raise.

Also, it would great to be able to ensure reviews (positive or negative) are from legitimate customers and people who have used our services.

AbiK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28900 by black_magnolia
AbiK wrote:

This is a great addition - and it's brilliant to see so many stores on there. One thing it would be good to see, both for store owners and people looking, is the comments of those who vote. I know as a site owner I want to know as much as possible to know we're being done right and wrong and address any issues customers raise.

Also, it would great to be able to ensure reviews (positive or negative) are from legitimate customers and people who have used our services.

AbiK

hmmm... I was thinking the same about seeing the comments of other people, but it wouldn't really be much worth as the whole reviving system is pretty subjective.
I noticed that a UK web-shop had the most and best reviews so I went to check it out and was very disappointed to see that they have a very small stock, basically just a bit of jewellery and still everyone gave them 5 stars for stock of Alchemy items. I think a shop should get 5 stars if it carries the complete Alchemy Gothic line, and not a limited selection of some jewellery. :huh:
Regarding \"legitimate customers\" who have bought something from a shop, that's also a pretty debatable term. I for one, like to contact a seller before purchase to be sure about my order... I once had to wait two weeks for just a couple of answers about shipping. Waited a week for the first answer, then another 3 days for the second reply and I didn't even see the last reply when I decided that I won't buy from a shop that obviously doesn't take time to care about their customers and I'm even surer I won't recommend such a shop.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28925 by Envy
Can you find out which shops you've already rated?

I can't remember which ones I've reviewed, so I haven't wanted to review any more in case I've already put in my rating..

More
13 years 4 months ago #28928 by Morgana
Here's one in Canada which is not on the list yet... www.morriganlefay.com/

I've never ordered online from them since they're local to me, but I've been there in person a few times and they've always been great to deal with.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28946 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Can you find out which shops you've already rated?

I can't remember which ones I've reviewed, so I haven't wanted to review any more in case I've already put in my rating..

When you click on a shop for which you already voted, you see the stars and text your wrote in the boxes, whereas if you hadn't voted before, everything would be blank. I think you can also change your vote, but you won't get the points for voting like you did the first time.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28972 by necie1286
i wish i could find a store around here the sold the things in them. the only place i did find one time was Hot Topic at my mall but then what they had disappeared.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds