Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Where to buy section on alchemygothic.com

More
13 years 4 months ago #28600 by agjoe
We have now added a 'Where to buy' section to our website www.alchemygothic.com/where-to-buy-.html

This has been designed to make it easier for all our followers to find website from where they can purchase Alchemy Gothic products.

One of the main differences to the Alchemy sponsored Oldcuriosityshop is the new review feature.
You can now review websites and award stars from 1 to 5 for their service and range of products.
So if you have used any of the sites listed then your feedback would be much appreciated.

Not only will this help us but it will also help you, our wonderful fans when deciding where best to purchase Alchemy products.

Kind regards,

Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28605 by Envy
Is it necessary to have the 'When did you place your order?' part filled in accurately?

As I've bought from many of those shops over the years..Bought from several of them within the past week too, but some I haven't bothered to return to..

More
13 years 4 months ago #28606 by black_magnolia
Already noticed that and left reviews for a couple of shops. :)
Good idea with the link list!
Will you be adding more shops to the list? I've also ordered some stuff form www.gothicstyle.co.uk/ and I see that the site isn't on your list...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28607 by Envy
Sort of already lost patience to review. I keep getting a spam-guard message..Which is all fair, but a bit irritating as reviewing would probably lose it's novelty within a few hours and I'll just forget to add my votes.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28633 by agjoe
Hi Envy,

We've had to put some restrictions on, purely because we want to avoid people spamming, particularly those with webshops potentially being able to give all their competitors Negative reviews whilst bumping their own up.

I think it's set to one review a day, so unfortunately if there is more than one site you wish to review you'll have to review one a day at a time.

You can fill as little or as much as you like. If you wish you could just award stars and leave the rest blank, however any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Black_Magnolia,

More sites should be added in time, Gothic Style will most certainly be. Unlike the OCS we want to make sure that the sites added are generally reliable websites who either hold stock or order regularly enough with us to be able to fulfil any orders they receive.

Regards :)

More
13 years 4 months ago #28634 by black_magnolia
Thanks! :)
I always had some problem with OCS not being up to date or finding some dodgy sites there... :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds