Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Alchemy England Apparel

More
13 years 4 months ago #28296 by black_magnolia
I think the title of the thread says it all.
Curiously enough the Alchemy Gothic clothing line is also included in Alchemy England...
Browsing the catalogue I found some stuff that is much Alchemy Gothic, but isn't here in the catalouge.

Here's the link to the catalogue so you can see for yourself: www.maestrosvault.com/alchemy-england/1024/magazine.html

A lot more girl's stuff there then in the Alchemy Gothic line (even some stuff that goes under Alch Goth but isn't here in the Alchemy Gothic catalogue). :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28299 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Alchemy England Apparel
:ohmy: You're right. A lot more girls' stuff.

Really appreciate that. I'll be on a shopping spree preeetty soon by the looks of it.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28313 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Alchemy England Apparel
oh eck... I suddenly see my next paycheck waving goodbye already. where's the drooling emoticon?? Thank you for sharing. (:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28323 by ondespumeggianti
thankyou for the link!

More
13 years 4 months ago #28341 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Alchemy England Apparel
Thanks for the link, definitely some nice stuff there. I really don't like the idea of ordering clothes online though... I much prefer to try things on in a store, to see how they fit before buying.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds