Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

AlchemyPOKER

More
13 years 4 months ago #28295 by black_magnolia
AlchemyPOKER was created by black_magnolia
AlchemyPOKER is Alchemy's brand of generic and officially licensed (band) merchandise and accessories.
It's not strictly speaking band merch, because they also make pendants and pins in form of instruments (violin, saxophone, keyboard, etc.), at least that is something that I've seen around.

I personally have the Blind Guardian pendant, which isn't so obviously band merch becasue it's a lute with three little dragons on it. :kiss: Here's an image...

I've seen that they also make some pretty nice Nightwish merch, but I generally don't like band merch if the bend name is very obvious. The Blind Guardian pendant, for example, only has the band's name stamped on the inside.

What are your thoughts of the brand? Do you have anything or are you thinking of buying something?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28298 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: AlchemyPOKER
:S Not my kind of thing. I'm similar in the sense that I hate band merch which has a band name really obviously on it. I don't mind t-shirts and things as they're relatively cheap, but I wouldn't buy anything more expensive with a band name slathered on it.

Same reason I don't buy branded stuff that has the brand obviously labelled on it. I don't even think any of the branded items I have, have any obvious logo or name on them. I'd want to be paid if I'm a walking advertisement. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds