Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Sanctus Argenteus 47

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #28003 by black_magnolia
I know that many people have asked about silver jewellery from Alchemy...

Sanctus 47 is a collection of sublime and bizarre jewellery from England’s Alchemy studios, exclusive limited edition pieces that bring dreams and nightmares to vivid life in sterling silver.

Here is the link to the Sanctus 47 range for more information...

These items are part of a special range.

Some Alchemy Gothic items also exist in silver, they are made under license by Beyond Cool.

Alchemy also had a custom shop that does items by commission.

What do you think about the Sanctus 47 collection?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28014 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Sanctus Argenteus 47
Can't really say it's to my tastes at all. :pinch: Everything looks interesting (as it always does with Alchemy) but..For actually buying and wearing, it's not for me.

Things like the item in the bottom right picture would just be an accident waiting to happen with me. I can already see myself being poked in the eye with it before even considering buying. I can actually see myself having eye-poking accidents or cuts/scrapes with all of those when I think about it.

Maybe I'm just too clumsy for some Alchemy items. I've managed to cut myself accidentally with my betrothal ring before, *somehow*..

More
13 years 5 months ago #28026 by black_magnolia
I don't really like the range design either. There just isn't anything that would suit me. I'd like it if they made something more similar to the Alchemy Gothic design, but I guess they wanted to do something a bit different for this range...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28058 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Sanctus Argenteus 47
The braclet is cool, although like most bracelets, it would proably be way too big for me. The rest of it looks like steampunk to me, which I'm not really a fan of.

I think it's good that Alchemy is branching out a bit though, in order to atract more customers. As long as the quality doesn't suffer, I say the more styles and items, the merrier.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28304 by Darkone
Replied by Darkone on topic Re: Sanctus Argenteus 47
I quite enjoy these items. Makes me think torture. Like some souls. Tortured.

In the night the darkness falls, yet we should fear not the night. Nay, we must fear the dark. For within the dark the stranger things lie in wait. The darker things. The dark ones.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds