Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Signed Alchemy Gothic Flag

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #32489 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Finally received my flag today! It's even more gorgeous in person. Definitely worth the wait. :laugh: Apparently, it was sent from Budapest, although I couldn't find a date to indicate when it was posted. Maybe the flags weren't all sent at the same time. I'm so glad I got it. :)

Lucky you!

I'm still waiting.

edit: Although I find it pretty odd that the flag was posted from Budapest when in the mail it was explicitly stated that the flags are shipped from the UK. :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #32490 by Morgana
firensia wrote:

Finally received my flag today! It's even more gorgeous in person. Definitely worth the wait. :laugh: Apparently, it was sent from Budapest, although I couldn't find a date to indicate when it was posted. Maybe the flags weren't all sent at the same time. I'm so glad I got it. :)

I'm glad to hear that! I think mine came from Germany, although I'm not 100% sure on that now...

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #32502 by black_magnolia

Received my flag today. :huh: (Got \"Versus Doctrinus\" if anyone was wondering)

but: POSTAGE PAID IN ZAGREB, CROATIA!!!

I kid you not!

The postage stamp was one for generic printed matters, so no date when it was sent but the sender is quoted as some Croatian company. :huh:

That Cro stamp was stuck over some other stamp which I could only read priority in French, can't remove the Croatian stamp to see what is written under, ergo on that other stamp (I tried lightly removing it but it just tears off the other stamp and you can't get any info.)

I don't know, maybe post offices handle such post differently then packages... :unsure:

I don't really know what to say now. Basically: After 8 weeks I get the flag out of Zagreb?
I would have considered it just weird if I got it form any other country then UK, like some other people commented that they got theirs from Germany or Hungary etc. But, come on! ZAGREB!?!?! Honestly, this feels a bit like some sick joke. :huh:

The flag looks good, though! :) Just have to decide which way up I'll hang it on the wall. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds