Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Wishlist

More
14 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3766 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Wishlist
1. Pentagram Purse
- When I go out I need something smaller and haven't found anything small and pretty that I would like except this purse but I somehow never get round to buying it. :S

2. Crystal Bat Clip
- I usually have my hair tied up in a ponytail because I hate it when it gets into my face and these clips would sure help me with the annoying strands...

3. Cryptiana
- I'm always in a hurry to get to classes etc. and am sick of looking at my mobile phone to check the time.

4. Hallowmoon earring x2
- I love pearls and bats, and have been eyeing these for such a long time... Hope I'll be able to get them one day.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3883 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Wishlist
1. Empire 'Aviator' Pouch www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...Aviator__Pouch_.html
Because it looks damn usefull.

2. Chaos Cufflinks www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...Chaos_Cufflinks.html
I really like wearing cufflinks, and have only two pairs, which are.. I dunno, avarage. I would like these to have some diversity.

3. In Memoriam www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...145_In_Memoriam.html
I adore simple yet intrigueing things. This ring is one such thing.

4. Chaos Signet www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...99_Chaos_Signet.html
Yet again, simplicity won the day.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4000 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Wishlist
Sweet, I adore the In Memoriam, and Chaos pendant. I have the Morifera Cross, just bought the Speculum
(Neck Thong) on a chain and do want more, but few are close to my budget, tho I found three tee shirts for 20.00 on Ebay. Whoo hoo.....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10725 by Katelyn
Replied by Katelyn on topic Re:Wishlist

If the shoe fits, ask a man if you should wear it. He will then consult another woman. When he tells you yes, wear the shoes to insult the lady who makes you look good. ;D

More
14 years 4 months ago #10777 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Wishlist
Bleeding Heart

Raven's Call

Hex Lilithia

La Fleur de Baudelaire Choker

Well..Those are pieces of jewellery that immediately come to mind. There's far too many other things I'd wish for. :laugh: I'm better off focusing on getting these first.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11714 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Wishlist
@ Katelyn: All of us here on the forum would like to have almost everything, all are aware of this. It would have been better that you share your top 5 and explain why, like the rest of us did. I must confess, I didn't even read all the thing you wish for as the big list just scares me. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds