Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I'm in London looking for Alchemy Gothic

More
13 years 6 months ago #26464 by Envy
I can't recall if I found those shops exactly (I don't tend to look at the names of shops I enter in the Stables) but I do recall wandering around and finding a shop with a few Alchemy items on display. It was near Sai Sai and the other lolita shops.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26476 by black_magnolia
When I was in Camden I think I stumbled into two shops that had Alchemy stuff, but I can't remember the names or where they were placed in the street... I do recall it was somewhere near the markets, so maybe they were the two Alchemy mentioned... I didn't buy anything there because I felt that the prices were just too high. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26485 by ondespumeggianti
ohm, so, i'll pay more attention next time!
even if prices are sooo expensive!(i think, isn't better buy alchemy throu internet?)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26495 by Envy
ondespumeggianti wrote:

ohm, so, i'll pay more attention next time!
even if prices are sooo expensive!(i think, isn't better buy alchemy throu internet?)

Yeah, if you see something by Alchemy in Camden, you can be pretty certain that you can find it cheaper online. Better off to remember what it looks like, maybe try it on to find your size, then come home and search the product list on here for the name of it.

I only buy things in Camden if I know I've never seen it before online and it's difficult to get hold of in this country without insane import costs.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26501 by ondespumeggianti
infact i remember those high prices!
infact i try boots so pricey in Camden, i asked the name and then i found them on internet at lower price!xD
i've to bought them one day!!XD

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds