Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Forum Error

More
12 years 10 months ago #33932 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Forum Error
black_magnolia wrote:

Ok folks, listen up!

The admin tweaked something on the forum that should hopefully speed up things and make some difference.

I'm on a shitty connection as it is, so I can't really judge if the site is loading faster etc.
For now I'm getting far less of those errors too, almost none...

I'm just asking that you pay a bit more attention to the new situation in comparison to the old one and report back if it's better - same - worse then before.

Thanks! :)

Hah! Funny you should say that. I got 9+ fatal error messages in a row as soon as I came on here. The speed is still awfully slow for me, so refreshing after a fatal error message takes forever and usually results in another fatal error message.

Rather frustrating, but I'm in too much of a good mood to really get annoyed. For now. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33939 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Forum Error
Envy wrote:

Hah! Funny you should say that. I got 9+ fatal error messages in a row as soon as I came on here. The speed is still awfully slow for me, so refreshing after a fatal error message takes forever and usually results in another fatal error message.

Rather frustrating, but I'm in too much of a good mood to really get annoyed. For now. :woohoo:

\"Excellent\"! :woohoo:

I'll wait till Monday to file another report to the admin, but I assume that tweak was an empty shoot. :(

I think the admin assumes that too, so probably some major changes will have to be done soon...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds