Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Walking AG Advertisements!

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25619 by Kuroboshi
I'm relatively tall (5\"10ish w/o boots) and even at that, I'll one wear 1 pendant. If I'm wearing something, I want to draw attention to that particular piece, I'll even match what pendant I choose to what I'm wearing (Icarus Ex Machine or Anguistralobe with my steampunk styled clothing, Sigurd's Serpent with my waistcoat + shirt, Sword of Destiny with another outfit I have and I'll wear Mordred at times because I like it) though at times I'll be in a mood to wear a particular piece no matter what I'm wearing.

Only own 1 ring (Dr. von Rosenstein's Induction Principle) so I'm normally wearing that out of habit.

I've interested one friend in some AG stuff (Though he strays more towards the UL13 side) and others in some of the artwork, mostly anything to do with dragons.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Kuroboshi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25632 by ondespumeggianti
depends from my mood..and where i have to go!
usually i wear earrings and pendants
i dislike rings, them are troublesome for me!

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25647 by Morgana
I have a lot of Alchemy artwork, but my jewellery collection is still quite small, so I only wear one piece at a time. I've had strangers comment on various pendants though, and I always tell them what it is and where I got it.

One friend of mine is especially taken with my Mirror of the Soul pendant, and another friend has a poster of The Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse. I don't think he knew about Alchemy though, he just bought it because it looks cool. But I don't think I've actually converted anyone yet.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26765 by StephenG
Well ....
No jewelery (YET)

presently just 1 belt buckle...

my main addiction would have to be the t-shirts:
at current count , I have 14 AG tees

I don't get too many complaints ....
:cheer:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by StephenG. Reason: typing good today am not

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds