Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Walking AG Advertisements!

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25584 by snow.wulf
Hello there,
I know that when I go out (mainly to classes or shopping) I am usually COVERED in AG jewelry (2-3 rings on each hand, earrings, 2-3 pendants, bracelets on each wrist..) I've hooked so many people on AG! :laugh:

How many of you folks just cannot leave the house without covering yourself with pretty AG stuffs? Has anyone you know become a fan because of you?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by snow.wulf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25586 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Walking AG Advertisements!
Hmm..On a casual day, I usually have two AG rings on my RH and one AG pendant on. Usually 'Chemical Wedding', but my mood may change sometimes. The multiple-pendant look doesn't suit me. I'm a very small person.

A few friends of mine have become interested/fans of AG because of me, but no everyday people have ever expressed an interest in my AG items personally, though I do get compliments.

The people in the city I live in aren't very..Welcoming..Towards the gothically inclined, let alone be interested in attire.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25590 by cemwerewolf
I usually have at least one alchemy piece on when I leave the house. I find that I usually only get comments on either my plague rat ring or my casket hand bag. I don't know if I've ever really converted someone to the wonders of Alchemy but I've definitely taken the opportunity to plug the company as well as my local goth shop when they were still open.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25591 by snow.wulf
Envy wrote:

...The multiple-pendant look doesn't suit me. I'm a very small person.

I see. I'm quite tall, so I usually just put 2 or 3 pendants on different lengths of chains.

Alchemy products are certainly eye-catchers! Especially the pieces that have large gems in them :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #25608 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Walking AG Advertisements!
snow.wulf wrote:

Envy wrote:

...The multiple-pendant look doesn't suit me. I'm a very small person.

I see. I'm quite tall, so I usually just put 2 or 3 pendants on different lengths of chains.

Alchemy products are certainly eye-catchers! Especially the pieces that have large gems in them :)

Ah, I guess that's another thing which differs with me. I'm only 5 foot and of a small build, so large-gem pendants look very out of place on me. When I think about it, a lot/all of my pendants are small really, and often tucked under my tops, so they're not often seen by others.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25614 by black_magnolia
I'm not a small person at all but I don't like the multiple-pendant look or as I call it the Christmas-tree look, I also don't really like the one ring on each finger look. You may have wonderful rings on your hand, but it's hard to see the tree from the forest.

I usually have 2 AG rings on my LH, 1 one RH and one pendant. When I have the time to take out my piercings I put on also AG earrings. I wear AG bracelets mostly during spring/summer because the long sleeves often bother me with the bracelets.

I get a lot of compliments, but didn't really turn anybody into a big fan. A couple of my friends have some AG stuff, but mostly posters, flags, patches; I think none have jewellery or other stuff.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds