Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

ALCHEMY GOTHIC IN PARIS !! PLEASE HELP

More
13 years 9 months ago #23842 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

E-mail Alchemy at info@alchemygroup.com and ask them if they supply any shops in Paris.

That's a very good idea, since I don't think every shop in the world that carries AG products is listed on the site. The local one that I go to isn't listed, and they've carried AG for at least a year, that I know of anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23852 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

E-mail Alchemy at info@alchemygroup.com and ask them if they supply any shops in Paris.

Hey, thanks for that idea!

I think I shall ask about shops in London. :P I know a few in Camden do, but would be great to find other stockists. Might ask about Leicester too..

More
13 years 9 months ago #23853 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Might ask about Leicester too..

I'll be damned if they don't have at least one shop in Leicester! :silly: That would really be a shame if they have headquarters there and not one shop in town stocks their products...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23873 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Might ask about Leicester too..

I'll be damned if they don't have at least one shop in Leicester! :silly: That would really be a shame if they have headquarters there and not one shop in town stocks their products...

Yes, that's what I found peculiar. I haven't seen a stockist anywhere, so I'll be interested in an answer. :P

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds