Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

ALCHEMY GOTHIC IN PARIS !! PLEASE HELP

More
13 years 9 months ago #23814 by DiesIrae666
Hello
Does anybody knows where could I find Alchemy Gothic store in Paris?
If somebody could post the adress here, I would be very happy :)
Please help me as fast as it is possible because just 2 days left until my travel to France.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23815 by StephenG
...don't know of any personally, but i found these online... use the OLD CURIOSITY SHOP link to look for some more
Bon Chance
:cheer:

RockNGothShop.com (Fr) - Europe
Complete collection of Alchemy Gothic, UL13 and AlchemyPOKER products always available for fast shipment anywhere around the World. Many licensed Alchemy products also available here.
www.rockngothshop.com

Aux2Mondes - (France) Valfleury
2 Worlds totally opposed to a single site, candles (soy wax, vegetable wax, spell candle, candles with essential oils, candles zodiac, black ones), jewelry, pewter or silver (alchemy gothic, ul13 ink, Donnerrosen) and watches prone gothic, heavy metal, hard rock, skull and bones. Come discover different styles and unusual qualities.
www.aux2mondes.com

Gothic Bazaar (France) - (Europe)
MONTHLY SPECIAL OFFERS on ALCHEMY GOTHIC items. We stock the entire Alchemy Gothic range. PLUS: Alchemy Poker, Alchemy UL13 and UL17. Secure online ordering system. Fast, friendly service.
www.gothicbazaar.com

:cheer:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23816 by DiesIrae666
Oh, thanks Stephen, but there is one problem.. I need a local store, not online. I will stay in Paris only for two weeks, and I would like to visit the shop personally :P Anyway, thanks a lot. ;)

More
13 years 9 months ago #23817 by Envy
DiesIrae666 wrote:

Oh, thanks Stephen, but there is one problem.. I need a local store, not online. I will stay in Paris only for two weeks, and I would like to visit the shop personally :P Anyway, thanks a lot. ;)

You'd be hard pushed to find it. Even if you knew the address, Paris is a huge city, you'd have to really know where you're going to find it specifically. All of the alternative stores in my city are down a back alley, aside from the mainstream shops, and I'd imagine any alternative shops in Paris to be the same.

Tell us if you do come across a shop in Paris though, I'd be interested, as I'm sure many of us would be. I can only really offer the same help as Stephen, i.e. online links. :P

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23826 by StephenG
...actually my idea was to contact the websites, see if any of them are ACTUAL, REAL boutiques
(and find out where they are),or just simply an online store... B)

ALCHEMY GOTHIC IN PARIS....didn't I see that movie??? :P
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by StephenG.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23829 by black_magnolia
E-mail Alchemy at info@alchemygroup.com and ask them if they supply any shops in Paris.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds