Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

UL13 & UL17 Alchemy

More
13 years 10 months ago #21763 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:UL13 & UL17 Alchemy
I do like this line, although I might not have recognized it as Alchemy if I didn't already know what it was. Not nearly as detailed and ornate as the Alchemy Gothic items.

The Death Rod is my favourite of the artwork, I'd love to have that one!

www.ul13alchemy.com/art.html (page 15 of the Artwork section, not sure if this link goes directly there or not).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21764 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:UL13 & UL17 Alchemy
Ooh..After looking through the artwork, I'd probably say \"Aces of Death (CA347)\" is my favourite.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21769 by black_magnolia
I haven't looked through all of the artwork but I have noticed that in some pieces there are elements from the Alchemy Gothic artworks, like in \"Aces of Death (CA347)\" that Envy mentioned. Can't really say which is my favourite, a lot of the stuff looks the same, at least in my opinion.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21772 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:UL13 & UL17 Alchemy
black_magnolia wrote:

I haven't looked through all of the artwork but I have noticed that in some pieces there are elements from the Alchemy Gothic artworks, like in \"Aces of Death (CA347)\" that Envy mentioned. Can't really say which is my favourite, a lot of the stuff looks the same, at least in my opinion.

Mm I agree. What I noticed the most in 'Aces of Death' was actually the hourglass. I recall longing for it, but the price meant it was out of reach. Waaay out of reach. :P

More
13 years 10 months ago #22189 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:UL13 & UL17 Alchemy
My biggest disappointment with the new Alchemy stickers that are available are that they are mostly the UL13 designs. How about getting some of the regular Alchemy lines onto the stickers?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22204 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

My biggest disappointment with the new Alchemy stickers that are available are that they are mostly the UL13 designs. How about getting some of the regular Alchemy lines onto the stickers?

Yes, I know, we discussed this. Maybe they will do that in the future. Who knows...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds