Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How did you discover Alchemy?

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #44 by Anti-You
Replied by Anti-You on topic Re:How?
I bought an alchemy necklace, and looked up alchemy on the internet, later became a big fan :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #45 by Blackaggy
Replied by Blackaggy on topic Re:How?
I was online looking at various gothic clothing stores and was directed to this site. I registered and now here I am. So far I like what I see.
Attachments:

More
14 years 10 months ago #265 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:How?
I was browsing through the Nightwish shop cause I generally like their merch and I saw they sold Alchemy Gothic stuff as well so I wanted to see the entire collection and went to the site and fell in love :kiss: also found out I already owned one of their pendants (although I'm starting to sound a little reduntant with this story now :P)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 10 months ago #273 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:How?
Ha I'll join in.
I needed coffin-shaped cuff links for my school prom and found them at Alchemy, and and I admired all their other stuff as well.

More
14 years 10 months ago #274 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:How?
I used to do a lot of hunting online for gothic clothing and accessories. A couple of sites I came across sold alchemy jewelry and I just fell in love with it. So I did a little research and started hitting the website on a regular basis for news.

More
14 years 10 months ago #285 by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei
Replied by Atanasia_Luiza_Lupei on topic Re:How?
I found it through a sister-site if you will called, VampFangs. It's a good website.

dracu lupei

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds