Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How did you discover Alchemy?

More
14 years 1 week ago #19200 by scootiebee
I bought the Telltale Heart pendant from another catalog, and when I got it I had to check out the website (which was of course listed in the packaging). I had never heard of Alchemy before, and I was thrilled to find out how much great jewelry they had. Been buying things from them ever since (and at better prices than I paid for that first necklace bought from random catalog place!!!).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20732 by Serpenvicis
I bought calendar for 2010th year, and I searched AG on internet. And then I found this wonderful site and forum! :laugh:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20752 by Hagazussa
I used to shop at this web shop named, I think, Mortania, several years ago. It had occult stuff, gothic jewelery and the like. They carried some Alchemy Gothic pieces so I got my first ones from there if I do not remember it all wrong. Unfortunately Mortania closed down.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20759 by Vanthony
It started when I look for any Gothic, scifi, fantasy and some related posters in the store then after looking around I saw the Alchemy Gothic calendar and I got attracted to its unique and cool designs and layouts, so I purchased one. On the product, there is an information written on it so I googled it and visit the site. This site was really different before my first visit. There were lesser artworks compared in the present. B)

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21038 by necie1286
i found AG in Hot topic one day. they had some of the necklaces and i loved them and got the website and joined up and i'm glad i did.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds