Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

How did you discover Alchemy?

More
14 years 9 months ago #378 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:How?
9 yrs ago when Hottopic was an interesting place to go into, before selling out to the gap.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #416 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:How?
knumpcy wrote:

9 yrs ago when Hottopic was an interesting place to go into, before selling out to the gap.

I remember those days! 1994-1996. The Hot Topic I used to shop at would even have a few items made by local artists/tailors. It was pretty cool. That was the first place I found AG jewelry as well.

More
14 years 9 months ago #418 by TragicRoyalty
Replied by TragicRoyalty on topic Re:How?
I was searching for interesting things on ebay a year or two ago, and came across the Ossa Ravenhead belt buckle :D
I loved it, and the page on ebay lead me here.
Sadly my Ossa Ravenhead is missing one of its wings now ): I still have it, it just fell off while I was walking down the hall at school. I got it in September 08, so Ive gotten some good use out of it anyways. I still like it with its missing wing-ness :D

More
14 years 9 months ago #419 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:How?
^ You could probably have it fixed by a jeweler; I've had jewelry/metal items break before, and they can usually be fixed easily & inexpensively.

More
14 years 9 months ago #438 by Inquisitor
Replied by Inquisitor on topic Re:How?
Like many others, AG came to me in its art. I think it was Neotic Crypt that caught my eye.

More
14 years 9 months ago #445 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:How?
i found alchemy gothic when i bought a poster of chemical wedding about two years ago. i didn't know there was a website for it until just recently. i think to this day chemical wedding is still one of my favorite pieces of artwork.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds