Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

Your Favourite Alchemy Gothic Item

More
13 years 10 months ago #28658 by nwbevk
I'm a bit of a werewolf fanatic, so I love the few wolf related items, specially the Hour of the Wolf long sleeve shirt that I thankfully did buy. Now I have my sights on the newest belt buckle of the howling wolf with the blue background. Is there a spot to suggest more wolfy items?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #28662 by black_magnolia
nwbevk wrote:

I'm a bit of a werewolf fanatic, so I love the few wolf related items, specially the Hour of the Wolf long sleeve shirt that I thankfully did buy. Now I have my sights on the newest belt buckle of the howling wolf with the blue background. Is there a spot to suggest more wolfy items?

There is the \"I would like Alchemy to make __________.\" thread in the Alchemy section, but already people suggested more wolf/werewolf themed stuff, so now we just have to wait and see how soon will Alchemy's art-team make something wolf related. ;) I personally always think of the Moon when thinking of wolfs and werewolves, so the new Moon Phase Optimiser Ring is pretty close to the theme in my eyes. ;) :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #28682 by nwbevk
Ah yes, I do remember that moon phase ring. Another must have. Will go to that other thread and add my vote, maybe give another little 'winkwinknudgenudge' to the designers ^__^

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds