Show Navigation Menu

Things you want to do before you die?

More
13 years 8 months ago #23752 by UraharaZR
My dream is to do extreme sports like bungee jumping,paragliding,parachute jumping etc. before i die.
Altough that would probably be what would kill me in the first place :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23769 by Envy
UraharaZR wrote:

My dream is to do extreme sports like bungee jumping,paragliding,parachute jumping etc. before i die.
Altough that would probably be what would kill me in the first place :)

:laugh: I'd like to give those a try, but I fear I'd be too clumsy to live to tell the tale. Maybe something like water skiing would be better for me, or that sport where you cling on for dear life to a glider being pulled by a boat (not sure of the name or even if it exists). :P Not so extreme and at least I can always fall into the water, as opposed to hit a rock and break a neck.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23776 by necie1286
I would love to take a trip around the world going to different places. i've always wanted to go to Japan, Germany, England and other places.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23781 by Thurysaz
Win the lottery!!! :P

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23785 by Envy
Thurysaz wrote:

Win the lottery!!! :P

Mes hommages.

T.

:P Hah, that reminds me, we just ate a bunch of fortune cookies and the fortunes here come with lottery numbers. It's great.

My fortune said \"Good news is coming\" or something like that.

I don't believe in fortunes (especially as my father got \"many admire your social and physical appearance\",twice, haha!) but hope they're my exam results. :)

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds