Show Navigation Menu

Things you want to do before you die?

More
14 years 4 months ago #10048 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I never thought about eyesight - I'm short-sighted. >.<! I used to just swim with my glasses on, but I guess that wouldn't work with scuba-diving. Sometimes I loathe my limited eyesight.

Tell me about it! I'm -6.00 on both eyes. :(
Enough off-topicness. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10052 by WolfBloodAngel
One thing i wanna do b4 i die is either split my toungue or make a heavy metal band....idk which is more likely right now lol

More
14 years 4 months ago #10066 by Envy
WolfBloodAngel wrote:

One thing i wanna do b4 i die is either split my toungue or make a heavy metal band....idk which is more likely right now lol

Ooh! I always thought about getting my incisors filed to a point before I died! But if it looked strange, there's no going back. :huh: Still considering it - Behind my regular dentist's back, of course.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10079 by scootiebee
If I ever need my incisors repaired, or whatever, I will probably request that they make them pointier with caps or crowns or whatever, but I don't think I would file down my own good teeth. I have those fake teeth that clamp on to my real incisors for my vampire look, but they are not permanent, and I don't think I would permanently want ultra-pointy teeth. You don't want to know what accidentally biting your tongue feels like! And I don't think my husband would approve (ouch!).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by scootiebee.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10087 by The Wretched Spawn
I want to cliff jump with a glider suit before I die

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

More
14 years 4 months ago #10228 by Zenith
I think I have a very long list of things...I too want to improve my drawing and painting and the only way to do that is by practice and a bit of study, but practice is the best way...
I also want to grow my hair until it reaches my heels... get a tattoo of Poe (but I'll probably do that after I get a job to afford it, which is not too far away)
Of course, there are a lot of places in the world i want to visit...but that's as far as I want to do now, more ideas will come as time goes by.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds