Show Navigation Menu

Things you want to do before you die?

More
14 years 4 months ago #10510 by Zilknitha
Ah as the precious seconds tick away. To everything as i feel, go anywhere and everywhere and get better at contact juggling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10513 by PermeliaOpus
Nice! Hehe.

"I'm not crazy, I just don't give a fuck!"

More
14 years 4 months ago #10525 by SkieShauphen
PermeliaOpus wrote:

I want to visit Germany, England, Japan, Ireland, and Scotland.

>.>

I want to sky dive, rock climb, and scuba dive.

I want to spend a week alone in a cabin or tent in a forest.

I second that, cept I've already been to Germany.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10534 by Morgana
Before I die, I'd like to live a long and healthy life. But not out-live my husband because I'd be utterly lost without him.

I'd also like to explore the UK in great detail, getting beyond the normal touristy stuff and down to the interesting historical sites. Preferably with a guide who is interested in the gothic history of the area.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10540 by CorpseQueen
Morgana wrote:

I'd also like to explore the UK in great detail, getting beyond the normal touristy stuff and down to the interesting historical sites. Preferably with a guide who is interested in the gothic history of the area.

Something about that Alchemy-meeting again, I hear? :silly: Thatäs something I'd like to do before I die... would be fun.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #10546 by Envy
:silly: I take it most of you aren't from the UK?

The rural areas are nice, but the cities become tiring. I love the rural edges of the UK..I plan on going to Scotland (I LOVE the Scottish accent :kiss: ) and I adored the scenery in Wales. It's hard to explain, but I just feel I can really breathe there.

My mother always took me to all of the castles etc..She's a history fanatic at heart. Just like me. :)

Surely there would be many more interesting historical sites outside of the UK? The UK is ever-so tiny compared to other countries.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds