Show Navigation Menu

To be tall, or not to be tall.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9440 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

scary? me? nah... I'm what you'd call a \"gentle giant\"... anyway I stopped growing around 16 or so
<that myth about smoking stunting your growth must be true> never really feel that tall, unless i actually get to date a short girl, hurts to bend too low for a kiss...LoL

It's strange then how often you see very tall guys with \"pocket-sized\" girls. Almost all my male friends that are 1.90 meters and above have girlfriends or are dating girls between 1.60 and 1.70 meters... My back hurts just from seeing them together... :silly:

MOD QUESTION: should we move all of these posts about hight in a new topic? We're quite off Zeniths introduction and I think the height topic would generate quite a number of posts. What do you think?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9490 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
Ha-ha, that's just another example of how replies in topics go totally off-topic but hell, it doesn't bother me at all, yet if it is better in terms of structuring the forum, I agree.
Yeah, I also know and see a lot of couples consisting of \"pocket-sized girls\" (HAHAHA, love the term Black-Magnolia! :laugh: ) and very tall partners but it doesn't appear strange to me, height doesn't matter. One of my former bf was really tall (almost 1,90) and I was younger and have not grown into this size and I did feel dwarfed and sometimes pissed off cause I just couldn't reach his head :lol: I seem to be avoiding very tall boys now, my current boyfriend has the same height as me and I find it perfect! :)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #9513 by black_magnolia
Maybe not because of the structure, but because people may not read all the topics, and some probably think we're grilling you with questions here and not discussing height, but if there was a special topic about height, they would check it out and reply.

Being a tall girl, I find it hard to find a guy taller then myself and it does look weird walking down the street, me with 1.84 m + platforms = 192cm and he being 1.70m (no platforms). :S
Usually people find it most common for the guy to be taller then the girl.
Height doesn't matter when it's a matter of love - But hell, my back hurts when I have to band...
And some guys do have a problem with the height matter. My best friend asked me not to wear platforms or heels when we go on a drink because he feels uncomfortable. I sometimes forget myself and put them on, just to get back at him for calling me \"mala\" (\"little\" in Croatian). :angry:

And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9514 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Sheep in the big city
Zenith wrote:

Ha-ha, that's just another example of how replies in topics go totally off-topic but hell, it doesn't bother me at all, yet if it is better in terms of structuring the forum, I agree.
Yeah, I also know and see a lot of couples consisting of \"pocket-sized girls\" (HAHAHA, love the term Black-Magnolia! :laugh: ) and very tall partners but it doesn't appear strange to me, height doesn't matter. One of my former bf was really tall (almost 1,90) and I was younger and have not grown into this size and I did feel dwarfed and sometimes pissed off cause I just couldn't reach his head :lol: I seem to be avoiding very tall boys now, my current boyfriend has the same height as me and I find it perfect! :)

:blush: Uh..I'll be one of those 'pocket-sized girls' you're on about. I just like really tall guys and they happen to like me in return, haha. It's just a safety/comfort thing, I think. Men generally like to be protective over a loved one and it's easier to protect someone who's small? *Shrug* That's just the gist of the opinions I've gathered over the years.

It does get annoying being so small sometimes, though. I have to be picked up if I want to be eye-level with anyone else, boyfriend or friend. >.<

More
14 years 5 months ago #9516 by SkieShauphen
Well, for me height is an issue. Taller women don't strike me nearly as much as a woman just under my height. The average U.S. female is perfect for me and attracts me much more than someone with a distinguishable size feature. But that's just me.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9524 by black_magnolia
Topic about height and all things you can come up regarding this subject.

Warning: The first two pages of posts (as you can see) are off-topic posts that were moved to this topic. ;)

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds