Show Navigation Menu

Nervousness

More
14 years 5 months ago #10259 by Ulfric
Replied by Ulfric on topic Re:Nervousness
Meeting my Girlfriends parents or family always makes me nervous. And im a shy person so it doesnt help when the father asks what are your plans with my daughter and i uncontrollably blush :S haha. I just try to make a CD thatll get me pumped up and put me in a state to meet them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10260 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Nervousness
I never had problems with that. My ex fiance had a fun family and I got along with them well. I'm just glad they didn't catch us...how should I say....getting closely fitted to each other. That would have spurred some awful reactions. Lords know we were close to getting caught several times.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10291 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Nervousness
SkieShauphen wrote:

I never had problems with that. My ex fiance had a fun family and I got along with them well. I'm just glad they didn't catch us...how should I say....getting closely fitted to each other. That would have spurred some awful reactions. Lords know we were close to getting caught several times.

:woohoo: Ahh I know that feeling. I was pretty reckless with my first real love. My parents loathed him more than anything and interrogated him every chance they got.

I was a bag of nerves when I went to meet his mother. I ended up not saying much, and she had bought us all dinner so I felt compelled to eat until I felt sick than to eat what I normally would and appear to be rude or something like that (usually a few chips will suit me fine, but she insisted on buying us all full meals. I didn't want to appear wasteful or ungrateful).

More
14 years 5 months ago #10299 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Nervousness
My husband tells me that he was terribly nervous when he came to my house the first time after we started dating. He'd been there before but apparently this was vastly different. My mom was fine but he told me that he expected my father to be waiting on the front step for him, polishing his gun. Years later they don't say too much to eachother but they've realized they have much in common so the silence is a very comfotable one. They're both men of few words. So I guess there was really nothing for him to worry about . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago #10332 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Nervousness
I'm just the same. Few words.
Getting along with the other parents was never really hard for me. I guess I just have a good mentality where I can understand what they are coming from. I'm always on their level.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #10335 by Ulfric
Replied by Ulfric on topic Re:Nervousness
Yea me and a Ex was constently on the verge of getting caught with our pants down literally and figuratly hahaha. Thank goodness for loud movies and music and locked doors....very loud music.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds