Show Navigation Menu

Nervousness

More
14 years 5 months ago #9537 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Nervousness
black_magnolia wrote:

You can remove your network completely. Half of my friends have not even one network and some have \"fake\" networks. Live in Croatia, but have Japan (and never been there).

I've since removed mine and my profile picture, but I hate having to resort to that, especially as there's lots of in-college groups within my college network. A teacher died a few days ago and I haven't been able to access the group that was in his memory because I'm outside of the college network now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9540 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:Nervousness
Going up the stage and facing many people would make me nervous, though the nervousness is also the driving force that push me to my limits. If you can turn you fear to power, then it's wonderful :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #9561 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Nervousness
TricksterShade wrote:

Going up the stage and facing many people would make me nervous, though the nervousness is also the driving force that push me to my limits. If you can turn you fear to power, then it's wonderful :)

:S Reminds me - I'm being forced to perform in an awful little college concert on the 9th December..The damn teachers forced me to cancel my guitar lesson for it. *Not pleased*.

Although whilst on stage, if there's a spotlight on you, you can't see anything anyway. :woohoo: Helps when you can't see the audience, but yet again, can sometimes increase the nervousness because you don't know who's watching or what they're doing. I can control my nerves in exams usually, but it's really different when you're the one an audience has all eyes on.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9568 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Nervousness
You know, the funny thing is that the idea of being on stage terrifies me. But I did drama all through highschool and the minute I hit the stage all the nervousness fled. I actually kind of miss it . . .

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #9574 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:Nervousness
cemwerewolf wrote:

You know, the funny thing is that the idea of being on stage terrifies me. But I did drama all through highschool and the minute I hit the stage all the nervousness fled. I actually kind of miss it . . .

performing on stage is an valuable experience (if you're not nervous :lol: ). sometimes it feels good to be the centre of attenion :blush:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by TricksterShade.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9595 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Nervousness
I was never nervous on stage. I fit in perfectly. Performing for a crowd was absolutely fun. I believe I did great. Even the battle scenes with my broken leg haha

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds